Blame DVD (S) + Shirt
3,000 years have passed since the future was buried. Countless armies of machines are all that remain of human civilization. Without orders, they rebuild and build, swallowing up the Earth, Moon, and the entire solar system within the intricate steel and concrete levels of the Megastructure.
Within the environment the silicon creatures have come to exist. All that has been known about them until now is their goal: Invade the Netsphere; eradicate all organics! Our only weapon is a salvaged data disc from the engineer Cibo containing information that might allow humans to restore order to the world.
Includes a size XL T-shirt!
Spoken Languages: Japanese, English Subtitles.
- Publisher - MEDIA BLASTERS
- Genre - Science Fiction
- Media - DVD
- Format - Subtitled
- Age Rating - 13+ (More Information)
- 37 Minutes
- Year Created - 2003
- Release Date - May 10 2005
- Product Availability - We'll Get It for You! (More Information)
This item has customer reviews! See what other people think.
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Darkside Blues DVD (Hyb)
- World of Narue DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)
- Jinki: Extend DVD Complete Collection (Hyb)
- Skull Man, The DVD Complete Collection (S)
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!