Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Graphic Novel 5
It's been a month since the misfits of the Neighbors Club joined forces to make friends, but now it's summer break and not one of them has had a shred of success. Rather than face the summer alone, the club heads out to the pool, where they can beat the heat and hang out together as practice for when they have real friends. What could possibly go wrong?
Story by Yomi Hirasaka and Art by Itachi.
- Publisher - SEVEN SEAS
- Genre - Comedy
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 16+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 192
- Release Date - January 21 2014
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Graphic Novel 4
- Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Graphic Novel 6
- Monster Musume Graphic Novel 2
- Zero's Familiar Graphic Novel Omnibus 3 (Vols 6-7)
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!