Codename: Sailor V Graphic Novel 2
It's Valentine's Day and chocolates are being exchanged, but Minako Aino can't decide if she wants a crush to give her chocolates to, or just to eat them all herself. If the stress of Valentine's Day wasn't already enough, now Sailor V has to contend with a chocolate shop fattening everyone up and an evil spa draining people of their life force. It's up to her to defeat the Dark Agency and their servant deVleene - and maybe even find a Valentine of her own.
Story and art by Naoko Takeuchi.
- Publisher - KODANSHA COMICS
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 13+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 296
- Release Date - November 15 2011
- Product Availability - More Arriving Soon! (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 2
- Codename: Sailor V Graphic Novel 1
- Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 3
- Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 1
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!