Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 2
The mysterious Tuxedo Mask has revealed his identity, forcing Usagi to come to terms with her growing affections for the masked vigilante, all the while defending the people of Earth from renewed attacks by the sinister "enemy." Everything threatens to overwhelm even Sailor Moon when suddenly a new Sailor Guardian appears. Could this new Guardian be the Moon Princess the Sailor Guardians are sworn to protect?
Story and art by Naoko Takeuchi.
- Publisher - KODANSHA COMICS
- Genre - Fantasy
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 13+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 244
- Release Date - November 15 2011
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
This item has customer reviews! See what other people think.
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Codename: Sailor V Graphic Novel 2
- Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 3
- Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 1
- Codename: Sailor V Graphic Novel 1
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!