Dragonar Academy Graphic Novel 3
Sylvia, the fourth princess of Lautreamont, has grown up feeling overshadowed by her eldest sister's accomplishments, while Veronica, a battle-hardened war hero, is ruthless in demanding that her younger sister live up to her expectations.
When the infamous terrorist known as Avdocha comes to Lautreamont, wanting nothing less than to take Veronica's head, the younger Sylvia becomes her bait that will lure Veronica into a trap. Ash Blake must use his ability to command any dragon at will in order to rescue Sylvia. But can his heroics help Sylvia hold her head high and fight back as a proud princess of Lautreamont?
Story by Ran and Art by Shiki Mizuchi.
- Publisher - SEVEN SEAS
- Genre - Comedy/Fantasy
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 16+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 192
- Release Date - August 05 2014
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Monster Musume Graphic Novel 4
- Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Graphic Novel 8
- Sacred Blacksmith Graphic Novel 5
- Dragonar Academy Graphic Novel 2
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!