Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Graphic Novel 8
Kodaka's life hasn't been easy since joining the Neighbors Club. Getting dragged into a conversation by another strange nun was the last thing he needed. Then again, her advice seemed sound, until he discovered she was seriously twisted. Now her close ties to another member of the club will make it even harder for Kodaka to escape her.
At this point, however, Kodaka is used to not being in control of his destiny. Whether it's studying with Sena (and discovering an unnatural obsession!), or having Maria invade his home to fight with Kobato, Kodaka's learned to go with the flow. Of course, this may not be the best approach to life, especially when it seems like other people are calling the shots for him!
Story by Yomi Hirasaka and Art by Itachi.
- Publisher - SEVEN SEAS
- Genre - Comedy
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 16+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 192
- Release Date - August 19 2014
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends - Now With 50% More Fail! Graphic Novel
- Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Graphic Novel 9
- Monster Musume Graphic Novel 4
- Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Graphic Novel 7
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!