Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Graphic Novel 7
Ten years ago, Kodaka's best - and only - friend was a kid he knew only as "Sora." Now he finally knows that Yozora and Sora are the same person, but that doesn't mean their friendship can pick up where it left off. And to make things more complicated, she's known who he was all along... and chose not to tell him.
Despite all that, life in the Neighbors Club continues as always. There are elaborate new hairstyles to try out, and new kinds of anime to explore! It all sounds normal enough, but if there's one thing you can count on with the Neighbors Club, it's that "normal" does not apply!
Story by Yomi Hirasaka and Art by Itachi.
- Publisher - SEVEN SEAS
- Genre - Comedy
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 16+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 192
- Release Date - June 17 2014
- Product Availability - More Arriving Soon! (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends Graphic Novel 6
- Mayo Chiki! Graphic Novel 6
- Certain Scientific Railgun, A Graphic Novel 9
- Monster Musume Graphic Novel 3
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!