Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 8
Chibi Usa's sickly friend Hotaru isn't just Sailor Saturn, Deity of Destruction. She's also possessed by Master Pharaoh 90. Facing this cataclysmic power will be impossible - unless Sailor Moon can unite the powers of every Guardian of the Solar System. Then, when the moon eclipses the sun, a mystical unicorn begs for help. An elaborate ship floats through the sky, and Usagi and Chibi-Usa have trouble seeing eye to eye...
Story and art by Naoko Takeuchi.
- Publisher - KODANSHA COMICS
- Genre - Fantasy
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 13+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 232
- Release Date - October 30 2012
- Product Availability - More Arriving Soon! (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 7
- Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 9
- Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 6
- Sailor Moon Graphic Novel 10
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!