Library Wars: Love & War Graphic Novel 11
Fighting censorship at her hometown art museum, Iku Kasahara and her fellow Library Forces team members are involved in a fierce skirmish in which several ranking officers are severely injured. The damage is far reaching, causing a rift in the Library Forces management that makes Iku question her place in the organization.
In the midst of this controversy, Iku's relationship with her direct supervisor, Dojo, grows more intimate when a long-discussed tea-date begins to sound more like a romantic liaison!
Story and art by Kiiro Yumi.
- Publisher - VIZ BOOKS
- Genre - Action
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 16+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 192
- Release Date - April 01 2014
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Kamisama Kiss Graphic Novel 14
- Kimi ni Todoke (From Me to You) Graphic Novel 18
- Black Bird Graphic Novel 18
- Blue Exorcist Graphic Novel 11
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!