Deadman Wonderland Graphic Novel 4
Ganta is recruited into the Scar Chain, an anti-establishment group planning a mass prison escape. After a brief meeting with Shiro, he stands at a crossroads, but Nagi persuades him to take part in the escape. However, a traitor has already leaked the plan to the Undertakers, a unit specially formed to stamp out the rebels.
Story by Jinsei Kataoka and Art by Kazuma Kondou.
- Publisher - VIZ BOOKS
- Genre - Action/Drama
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 16+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 200
- Release Date - August 12 2014
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Deadman Wonderland Graphic Novel 3
- Deadman Wonderland Graphic Novel 5
- Magi Graphic Novel 7
- Rosario+Vampire Season II Graphic Novel 13
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!