Sugar Princess: Skating to Win Graphic Novel 1
Maaya Kurinoki is an 8th-grader who has no experience in ice skating but seems to have natural talent. She performs a double axel and impresses a scout named Eiji Todo, who tells her that he can make her a skating "princess" if she can convince famous skater Shun Kano to coach her and become her skating partner. Unfortunately for Maaya, Shun only wants to skate singles.
Story and art by Hisaya Nakajo.
- Publisher - VIZ BOOKS
- Genre - Sports
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - ALL (More Information)
- Page Count - 184
- Release Date - August 05 2008
- Product Availability - In Stock and Available (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Sugar Princess: Skating to Win Graphic Novel 2
- Time Stranger Kyoko Graphic Novel 1
- Skip Beat! Graphic Novel 14
- Short-Tempered Melancholic and Other Stories
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!