Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan Graphic Novel 2
The casual, quiet literature club meetings are forever changed when Kyon and Yuki encounter a Kouyouen student collapsed in the street! The girl had been up all night trying to contact supernatural beings, but her chance meeting with these two North High students seems an equally good opportunity to break up the monotony of everyday life. Will Yuki make her voice and her feelings heard over the overwhelming presence of the new honorary lit club member - Haruhi Suzumiya?!
Story by Nagaru Tanigawa, Art by PUYO, and Characters by Noizi Ito.
- Publisher - YEN PRESS
- Genre - Comedy/Drama
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 16+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 160
- Release Date - October 30 2012
- Product Availability - More Arriving Soon! (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan Graphic Novel 3
- Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan Graphic Novel 1
- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya-chan (4-Koma) Graphic Novel 6
- Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Graphic Novel 14
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!