Pandora Hearts Graphic Novel 13
Oz Vessalius makes his high-society debut at the manor of Isla Yura intending to investigate the potential location of one of the stone seals that Pandora seeks. But over the festivities and the secrets that swirl behind the masks of the merrymakers hangs a cloying scent of intrigue. When the blood-blackened hand of a demon unexpectedly descends on those gathered, a waltz of madness begins... as if heralding anew an all-too-familiar tragedy.
Story and art by Jun Mochizuki.
- Publisher - YEN PRESS
- Genre - Drama/Supernatural
- Media - Printed Media
- Age Rating - 16+ (More Information)
- Page Count - 192
- Release Date - December 11 2012
- Product Availability - More Arriving Soon! (More Information)
People Ordering This Have Also Been Interested In:
- Pandora Hearts Graphic Novel 12
- Pandora Hearts Graphic Novel 14
- Pandora Hearts Graphic Novel 11
- Pandora Hearts Graphic Novel 15
See more products people have ordered with this one.
Do you have questions about this item or a correction to the description? Send us some feedback!